The Elephant in the OR: Reducing Surgical Case Time
When your OR isn’t starting cases on time, it can cost your hospital or health system up to $60 per minute. Surgeons often complain about turnover time and same-day cancellations, but many hospitals are reluctant to address the issue of case time.
In this presentation, you’ll see how to get started addressing case time issues by:
- Establishing a physician champion.
- Developing a process improvement team.
- Driving organizational change.
- Creating a physician scorecard.
- And more successful techniques for reducing case times.
If you’re interested in learning more, download the free presentation by clicking the button on the left.