Health Care Strategic Planning for Long-Term Success
Surgical Directions collaborates with hospital or health system senior leadership to develop a clear picture of where the organization is and where it would like it to be. Along the way, our team of experts provides a gap analysis to establish realistic targets for improvement.
Surgical Directions helps you navigate the road to a sustainable growth model as we meet the following milestones together:
- Create a shared vision and strategy for perioperative and procedural services to galvanize support for service line growth and provide the roadmap for operational delivery
- Define existing and potential relationships among the hospital’s physicians, employers, patients and insurance carriers
- Define potential revenue gaps or opportunities in value-based purchasing and CMS Quality Indicators
- Optimize local and regional market opportunities, including disparate market share, underserved markets and federally qualified health centers (FQHCs)
- Create an overall strategic plan describing how the hospital meets community needs, how the organization is structured and what success will look like
The Tools to Execute a Hospital Management Strategy
Surgical Directions collaborates with your organization to lay out a clear and measurable strategy before leveraging the right approaches to achieve desired results.
These strategy components can include:
- Clinical outreach
- Clinic or practice optimization strategies
- Outpatient clinics, urgent aids and occupational medicine
- Exit strategies for surgeon-owned ambulatory surgery centers and/or Hospital Outpatient Department (HOPD) conversion
- Service line integration, destination center(s) and centers of excellence
- Bundled payment reimbursements
- Co-management systems
- Surgical, perioperative or medical home
- Hub-and-spoke strategies
- Optimal referral systems for specialists and proceduralists
Every health care organization has its unique mix of challenges and goals. With Surgical Directions, you can achieve yours.