Hospital Service Line Development
From the smallest community hospitals and critical access hospitals to the largest hospitals with bed-counts in the hundreds and even thousands, Surgical Directions helps hospitals of all sizes develop and deliver optimal surgical and procedural services.
Leveraging deep clinical experience and specialized expertise, Surgical Directions helps your healthcare organization build robust specialty-specific service lines, such as:
- Interventional radiology and cardiology
- Pain treatment and management
- Centers of Excellence
- Outpatient ambulatory facilities and occupational medicine
- All specialty surgical services
Once high-potential service lines are developed, Surgical Directions guides their implementation to ensure that resources such as personnel, equipment and floor space are used to their full potential.
The Surgical Directions Approach to Service Line Development
To grow within your local market, your hospital must develop and manage effective, in-demand healthcare service lines. As you work with Surgical Directions to ensure successful, sustainable service roll-outs, you can expect our team of experts to:
- Stratify service lines based upon both profitability and community need
- Develop competitive matrices and SWOT analyses in local and regional markets
- Compare discharges and cases to those of competitors in the market
- Uncover new trends, possible threats and promising opportunities
- Reveal potential partnerships and strategies to create sustainable competitive advantage
- Present high-potential service lines and service delivery strategies
Your hospital can only maintain steady, sustainable growth into the future when it offers a focused line of services that meet the needs of the community.