CMS Quality Measures for Hospitals
You can’t improve what you don’t measure. And nowhere is that more true – and challenging – than in the new healthcare environment. Surgical Directions helps hospitals meet the requirements of the CMS programs that are specifically relevant to them. We use a model that combines data analysis and peer-to-peer discussions to position your organization for a successful annual assessment or assist in the transition from volume-based to value-based reimbursements and payments.
Prepare for a Successful Assessment
If your hospital is planning for an assessment, leverage the experience and expertise of Surgical Directions to track and meet the relevant CMS quality indicators. Surgical Directions partners with your organization to diligently prepare for a successful assessment by:
- Reviewing reported documentation and raw data
- Ensuring high-quality and thorough data collection to support verifiable quality measurement over the relevant reporting period
- Meeting meaningful use guidelines
- Drilling down on actionable data
Surgical Directions assessment and quality management professionals are experts in:
- Surgical/Perioperative/Medical Home
- Bundled payments
- Co-management arrangements
- Quality indicator optimization for SCIP, SSI, 30-Day Readmissions and LOS
- Risk-reduction strategies
- Physician compensation strategies for physician and hospital alignment
When you need to achieve your assessment goals, make sure you’re prepared with Surgical Directions.