How Hospitals Can Increase OR Profitability
In many hospitals, the surgical services department no longer delivers the profit the organization needs to survive.
To optimize the OR processes that are crucial to your hospital’s success, there are six major interventions that need to take place:
- Establish collaborative governance.
- Rework the block time system.
- Adopt single-path scheduling.
- Optimize pre-surgical testing.
- Institute a “Daily Huddle”.
- Control supply costs.
If want to know how to implement these six interventions as you transform your OR into a high-margin driver of hospital financial performance, then download “How Hospitals Can Increase OR Profitability” by filling out the form to the left.