Clinical Staffing Specialist
Surgical Directions, a MEDNAX company is a leading perioperative and anesthesia consulting firm that has partnered with nearly 350 hospitals to drive efficiencies and profitable growth. We instill realistic and lasting change via our peer-to-peer collaboration, clinical and analytics expertise and proven methodologies that effectively challenge the status quo.
MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
- physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
- revenue cycle management solutions
- performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care
The Clinical Staffing Specialist provides services by identifying and reviewing clinical and interpersonal skillsets of prospective candidates for interim and permanent placement positions. Identifies clients in need of interim or permanent placement services. Reviews job listings for potential placements.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with Executive Vice President to discuss needs.
- Conduct regular follow-up with Executive Vice President to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Determines candidate requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Determines candidate qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment and to identify potential client needs.
- Post positions to appropriate sources.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates and potential clients.
- Arranges candidate interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates candidates by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with Executive Vice President or Director of Nursing; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Serve as liaison between client and SD as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six-months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
MEDNAX IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: Clinical Staffing Specialist